Re: Effectiveness of STUN protocol

2004-01-20 04:45:46
Michel;

Dan Kolis wrote:
Yes indeed. Probably the #1 biggest use for STUN short
term is going to be SIP. It seems like not too much
information has to go thru the known reachable machine.
Maybe just about the same loading as a DNS server?

Wrong.

No. _you_ are wrong, Dan is right,

and you say:

I have to confess that I have not read STUN in much detail,

What a convincing argument.

However, you have to confess that you know nothing about P2P.

- Michel opens a connection to the P2P server.

- Dan opens a connection to the P2P server.

You are saying that there are a P2P server and two P2P clients.

Is it a client server app or a P2P app?

If you don't understand/can't code what's above, don't worry: I know
plenty of 16-years-old that can code it for me in exchange for the
latest 60GB mp3 player.

I'm afraid you also confess that you can't code it yourself.

                                                        Masataka Ohta