Re: Death of the Internet - details at 11

2004-02-01 06:13:47
Agreeing with what Iljitsch said, with the addition that the
"deadline" was imposed to get people to submit proposals so the
working group had something to discuss, not to exclude proposals that
show up two weeks later.

The chairs made explicit requests on the mailing list to ANYONE to
submit an SCTP multihoming draft, so SCTP won't be excluded.

Spencer

From: "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <iljitsch(_at_)muada(_dot_)com>

I must admit that I haven't following the multi6 too closely yet,
but I
plan to catch up and follow. But from what I have seen, it seems
that
SCTP
is ignored on the sidelines.

Actually the chairs went out of their way to get an SCTP multihoming
draft in before the deadline. The deadline for submitting drafts
that
would be considered has recently passed, so now is a good time to
read
the drafts and join the architectural analysis that should be
starting
shortly.