Re: Publicising IETF attendance lists

2004-02-02 18:22:07
The attendee lists aren't usually published by most organizations until
during or after the event. I would agree that pre-event publication is not
a good idea.  But, of course, speakers and well-known attendees still
can't control that information and how unscrupulous people might use it.
Your best bet is an alarm system on your home.

But transparancy is important. The list has to be made available.

                --Dean