Re: proposal for built-in spam burden & email privacy protection

2004-02-11 17:30:09
What does spamtrap(_dot_)ietf(_at_)dja(_dot_)mailme(_dot_)org mean?  It is a
spamtrap that should
be removed?   Or is it simply the address they use to figure out of the
ietf list is being culled for spam?

More inline.