Re: is there any other alt. hotel for IETF

2004-02-20 14:21:38
Alternative hotels I would recommend are like follows

Westin Chosun Hotel
President Hotel
Best Western New Seoul Hotel
Radisson Seoul Plaza Hotel

These hotels are within 5~10 minutes walk from Seoul Lotte Hotel.

Please take a look at the following URL for more information
including maps.

http://korea-hotelguide.com/hotels/Korea/Myeong%20Dong/

Or you can use your favorite booking service to find rates during
your stays.

Hope this helps.

choi