Re: is there any other alt. hotel for IETF

2004-02-21 20:08:16
wow, this is extremely useful...

given there are so many alt. hotels around lotte, why does IETF website only list one and only one hotel? The usual practice has always been to list a numbers of hotels...

james

Woohyong Choi wrote:

Alternative hotels I would recommend are like follows

Westin Chosun Hotel
President Hotel
Best Western New Seoul Hotel
Radisson Seoul Plaza Hotel

These hotels are within 5~10 minutes walk from Seoul Lotte Hotel.

Please take a look at the following URL for more information
including maps.

http://korea-hotelguide.com/hotels/Korea/Myeong%20Dong/

Or you can use your favorite booking service to find rates during
your stays.

Hope this helps.

choi