Re: Money Exchange

2004-03-01 00:35:05
I've tried several "Global" ATM's. All but one of them failed, but the Citibank one worked like a charm. -- Nathaniel

On Mar 1, 2004, at 12:13 AM, Brett Thorson wrote:

I asked the Lotte hotel where I could use my US bank card to extract cash.
They pointed me towards an ATM (Global Cash Service) in the underground
nearby. However, as myself and several others have found, this machine has
been timing out since Friday Night.

I have since found a new Global Cash Service machine on the 11th floor of the Lotte Department Store (Food Court) to the right of the blue fountain. It
worked great.

Cheers!

--Brett