IETF59 Huge Noise on 11b Channels

2004-03-03 23:43:33
We've experienced huge noise in all 11b channels seriously damaging
services in Emerald and Crystal rooms right before the afternoon
refreshments break.

We have no good clue on what might have made such noises, but noise
has almost disappeared in the rooms around the break time when people
moved out of rooms.

It could have been a malfunctioning client or even a jamming device?

Hence, we'd like to ask all of you to check if your wireless card is
working properly and if possible reset your wireless adaptors.

Regards,
Woohyong Choi / IETF59 NOC Team