Re: IETF59 Huge Noise on 11b Channels

2004-03-04 00:42:56
Dear 802.11g users at IETF59,

Radio signals from 11g clients are creating jamming noises for
11b clients and APs because 11b nodes catch 11g signals with
OFDM modulation as noises.

11g clients with ad-hoc and no protection mode are making serious
impacts to our wireless network.  For that reason, we cound't
provide stable wireless network in Emerald and Crystal rooms.

PLEASE DISABLE AD-HOC MODE for stable wireless network operation.

Thank you for your cooporation.

--
Masafumi OE, wireless team(_at_)IETF59(_dot_)

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 03:34:31PM +0900,