Re: IETF59 Network Tear Down Starts at 12:00 Noon Friday

2004-03-04 01:21:16
In message
<AAB4B3D3CF0F454F98272CBE187FDE2F056B27BB(_at_)is0004avexu1(_dot_)global(_dot_)avaya(_dot_)
com>, "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" writes:
IETF 59 NOC Crew,

Please allow me to THANK YOU for the excellent support that you provided durin
g the whole IETF meeting. I have sometimes in the past complained about the ne
twork conditions during the IETF meetings. Your work was not only technically
competent, but also open in acknowledging problems and quick in finding soluti
ons.

Let me echo that.  The network was far better than we've seen at other
recent IETFs.  My congratulations and thanks.