Re: IETF59 Network Tear Down Starts at 12:00 Noon Friday

2004-03-04 01:44:23
What Dan said.

My impression is that you took the lessons from Minneapolis (for
instance, having a penalty box for ad hoc nodes who thought they were
ietf59) and didn't have to learn them from scratch. Thank you for
learning from the experience of others!

Spencer

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca(_at_)avaya(_dot_)com>
To: "Woohyong Choi" <choi(_at_)bfbi(_dot_)net>; <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Cc: <59crew(_at_)noc(_dot_)kr(_dot_)apan(_dot_)net>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 4:55 PM
Subject: RE: IETF59 Network Tear Down Starts at 12:00 Noon Friday

IETF 59 NOC Crew,

Please allow me to THANK YOU for the excellent support that you
provided during the whole IETF meeting. I have sometimes in the past
complained about the network conditions during the IETF meetings. Your
work was not only technically competent, but also open in
acknowledging problems and quick in finding solutions. This was one of
the many reasons that make this IETF 59 experience in Korea one of the
best I ever had.

Regards,

Dan