IETF59 Hotel's Wireless Network

2004-03-04 03:38:08
As IETF59 NOC do not have any control over hotel's facilities,
all we could do was just to ask, and what hotel says is ...

Hotel's wireless will be free of charge until 3PM on Friday.

We regret that we could not arrange better terms for you.

Regards,
Woohyong Choi / IETF59 NOC Team

P.S. After I announced that SMTP access to smtp.ietf59.or.kr
is available from hotel's network, I realized later today
that updating of one access list has been neglected. It should
work now until we shutdown our servers tomorrow afternoon.