Re: IETF59 Hotel's Wireless Network

2004-03-04 03:56:06
Woohyong Choi wrote:

As IETF59 NOC do not have any control over hotel's facilities,
all we could do was just to ask, and what hotel says is ...

Hotel's wireless will be free of charge until 3PM on Friday.

Then, why don't you shutdown IETF WLAN service today?

Hotel one is good enough.

We regret that we could not arrange better terms for you.

We do appreciate your effort.

Usually, free network access (Hotel one or not) was shutdown
at noon of Friday, which was inconvenient for some foreigners,
for example for those having Saturday flights.

                                                Masataka Ohta