Re: IETF List broken

2004-03-15 08:42:53
On Mar 13, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

A little more patience might actually be a Good Thing.....
Now, mail sitting for 24 hours in an internal queue does not make me happy.
But it IS the weekend.

We really have gotten spoiled, haven't we? I hope I'm not the only one who can remember mail paths that routinely took *weeks* to deliver email.... In all the arguments over spam, it's worth taking a moment to reflect on the amazing success that had to take place in order to get us into this mess! -- Nathaniel