Re: IETF List broken

2004-03-15 09:16:50
On Mon March 15 2004 10:30, Nathaniel Borenstein wrote:

We really have gotten spoiled, haven't we?  I hope I'm not the only
one who can remember mail paths that routinely took *weeks* to
deliver email....  In all the arguments over spam, it's worth taking
a moment to reflect on the amazing success that had to take place in
order to get us into this mess!  -- Nathaniel

...and we had to tell it exactly how to get there (tho of course in
those days we could find the connections on a fairly simple map), we
had to whistle the bits into acoustic couplers, and it went uphill both
ways, AND WE LIKED IT!

--
Dave Aronson, Senior Software Engineer, Secure Software Inc.
Email me at: work (D0T) 2004 (@T) dja (D0T) mailme (D0T) org