Re: Email account utilization warning.

2004-07-06 12:42:17
Perhaps with a  "more through[sic] investigation" of the headers, you
would have identified that mailing as forged.

-Dave

On Tuesday, 06 Jul 2004, Rebecca L. Page wrote:
I have not recently used my account, so reinstate it now!!!  I suggest
you do a more through investigation prior to turning off legitimate
access for a member, without prior warning.  Fix this now!!!

Rebecca L. Page, Ph.D.

Teris Consulting Group

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
support(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:08 AM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Email account utilization warning.

Dear user of Ietf.org,

Your e-mail account has been temporary disabled because of unauthorized
access.

For more information see the attached file.

Kind regards,
    The Ietf.org team                 http://www.ietf.org

David Frascone

      To define recursion, we must first define recursion.