Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo

2004-07-12 07:30:00
At 10:06 PM 7/10/2004 -0400, Henning Schulzrinne wrote:
Based on suggestions by Brian Rosen, I'd like to propose three additional civic location elements for this document:

- BLDG (building), e.g., "Empire State Building"

I think "LMK" covers this (which is already defined), and is different than the occupant the building (which would be "NAM" I believe).

- UNIT (unit), e.g, "APT 42" or "SUITE 123"
- ROOM (room number), e.g., "1234"

I know you gave only one example per, but room numbers have other characters in them frequently, like "63-1N" (which is my office designation, so I didn't make it up)

Otherwise, these last two seem reasonable

Henning

cheers,
James