Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo

2004-07-12 07:08:26
James M. Polk wrote:
I think "LMK" covers this (which is already defined), and is different than the occupant the building (which would be "NAM" I believe).

In many cases, yes. In other cases, LMK would be a larger complex ("The Mews"), comprising more than one building.

- UNIT (unit), e.g, "APT 42" or "SUITE 123"
- ROOM (room number), e.g., "1234"

I know you gave only one example per, but room numbers have other characters in them frequently, like "63-1N" (which is my office designation, so I didn't make it up)

Otherwise, these last two seem reasonable

Both are strings.