Re: survey on Friday IETF sessions

2004-08-01 12:06:56
Simon Leinen wrote:

this error could be due to the fact that I did not attend Seoul but
did attned MPLS and will attend SD. [...]

maybe not - I also got such an error, although I did attend both
IETF58 and 59.  Looks like a file permission problem.
It was a file permission problem, caused by a broken install script which munged a heap of file permissions. Occured just a couple of days ago, so shouldn't be the reason for the response numbers. If you look at the "Responses over time" page, it's pretty clear that the
response numbers have already petered out some time ago.

Anyway, the problem is fixed now.

   Henrik