Re: IETF60: time needed for check-in at San Diego? (fwd)

2004-08-01 21:21:26
Vancouver is lovely any time of the year.  Been there in January, June, and
November.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Wireless Security Advisor
Wireless Standards Lead
Samuel Weiler <weiler(_at_)tislabs(_dot_)com> 08/01/04 19:49 PM >>>
[I sent this last Tuesday and again this afternon from a
non-subscribed address, but it looks like the moderator didn't approve
it.  Sorry if you're seeing multiple copies.]