Re: YATS? Re: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

2004-08-11 14:22:14
I, btw, just checked in at the Usenix Security Symposium and received
a very nice, durable, and usable, but still not too expensive bag with
a Usenix logo printed on.

That's much better than any T-Shirt.

You know how many times I go to conferences and end up just
leaving the bag or whatever the gift is in the hotel room?
Every single one.

Though, I must say, the bag from Salt Lake City is the best
one I've ever been given and still use that.  So unless
there is a really high quality bag that's better, why have
more than one?

T-shirts are great because they are replaced so frequently.

-Kevin