RE: Please help us revise of Tao of the IETF

2004-09-07 23:09:42

--On tirsdag, september 07, 2004 14:31:50 -0700 Thomas Gal <ThomasGal(_at_)LumenVox(_dot_)com> wrote:

I think a doc like this should certainly be prominently featured
somewhere, maybe even under the title, on our webpage. Whatever way
anyone could come up with to get someone to read background on the org
before blindly searching for an RFC or posting to a list would probably
help A LOT of people.

actually it is one of our easier docs to find - there is a link to it in the page that is called "Overview of the IETF" - the first link on our front page...

                  Harald