Looping address on the IETF list

2004-09-10 12:28:11
Since this address is sending multiple autoresponses to the list itself (rather than to the sender), please remove it.

                          Harald A

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 10. september 2004 16:04 +0100
From: simon(_dot_)dux(_at_)totaltele(_dot_)com
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Autoreply: Ietf Digest, Vol 5, Issue 24

I'm out of the office until Tuesday Sept 21st and will pick up your email
then so please send enquires to ttmag(_at_)totaltele(_dot_)com(_dot_)
Contributors contact
David Molony or Ian Kemp. If this autoreply inadvertently spams you, please
contact my IT Director ewan(_dot_)aitken(_at_)terrapinn(_dot_)com to resolve
this issue, and
accept my apologies.