Re: Reminder: Poll about restructuring options

2004-10-01 11:05:15
brc(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com (Brian E Carpenter)  wrote on 30.09.04 in
<415BA88D(_dot_)7080607(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com>:

A poll that asks for choice between X, Y and Neither seems like
the only rational way forward in that situation.

Only Harald disagrees with that, because that is certainly not the
question his poll asked - there was no "neither" option.

Now, I don't expect such an option to collect any significant number of
votes - but extremely lame arguments as to why an entirely different
question is the correct alternative certainly don't impress me.

MfG Kai