Re: The "Clerk" function and Standards throughput and quality

2004-10-06 15:10:41

--On Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:07 PM +0200 Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no> wrote:

I do think our thoughts run very much in parallel - I'll be
interested to hear more of why you think the "scenario O"
organizational format will make it hard to make those support
functions work.

Again a misunderstanding -- I don't see "Scenario O" as being either better or worse in regard to the above than any other scenario. My concern is with the definition of the Clerk function, which is scenario-independent.

   john