Re: IETF61 Social Event

2004-10-13 17:35:24
"Ben Crosby" <ben(_dot_)crosby(_at_)alcatel(_dot_)com> wrote:

an exclusive Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center experience.

Oooh BABY!  Anybody geek enough to be on this list, is probably geek
enough to love that display of high-tech machinery, even if not an
aviation nut.  See http://www.speakeasy.org/~davearonson/udvar-hazy/ for
some pix.  (Yes, I took them, except the big ones by my little nephew.
Visited three times within a month of it opening....)

-Dave

(Hmmmm.  "Baby", "love", and a URL, not to mention "big ones".  Betcha
lotsa folks' spam filters stop this....)