RE: NSA Crypto Museum?

2004-10-23 19:17:28
Hadmut Danisch <hadmut(_at_)danisch(_dot_)de> asks:
Hi,
will anyone be visiting the NSA crypto museum?
regards
Hadmut

Hadmut,

We have all visited it already, many of us frequently.

However we have no plans to tell the rest of you where it really is.

                                       -dlj.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.