IESG/IAB next documents on administrative restructuring

2004-10-22 00:17:22
Hello,

People from the IESG and IAB have created 3 internet-drafts to follow up on the administrative restructuring process:

- draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00
- draft-wasserman-iasa-bcp-00
- draft-wasserman-adminrest-plan-00

These are intended as the basis for the next phase of discussion in the IETF; they hit the I-D directories this Thursday.

To keep track of the various documents in the IETF administrative restructuring process, and to give ourselves a site where we can keep documents that need to be changed more quickly than is natural for the I-D submission process, we have started creating a web site to keep track of the documents of this activtity.

It also makes it possible to read these documents in HTML format.

At the moment, the site URL is:

<http://psg.com/~mrw/Scenario-O>

Please check it out!

               Harald, for the IESG and IAB