Re: Perspectives on the IETF & Restructuring

2004-11-09 14:31:25
At 11:18 AM 11/9/2004, Robert Kahn wrote:
While discussions about organizational change have been ongoing for a while, a thoughtful approach to restructuring was recently put forth by Patrice Lyons as an Internet Draft (draft-lyons-proposed-changes-statement-01.txt), and should be carefully considered by the IETF.

I was asked by someone who should know better to send the following item, but I agree the context needs to be set.

Without comment on the content of the draft, and to provide some context that may otherwise be missing: Readers should be aware that in addition to Patrice's work for CNRI in the past (as she stated in the draft) she is married to Bob Kahn.