Re: Air condition ...

2004-11-12 08:43:46
The "big rats" are called squirrels. They eat tree bark, buds, nuts and
acorns. They are more an indication of abundance of trees than abundance
of filth.

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> 11/12/04
9:30:24
AM >>>
I wonder if is only me, but every day the air condition seems to be
with a
lower temperature, which is getting me very sick for two hours every
morning, and specially today.

If is not only me, then I hope we still have time to shut it off for
the
last morning, before we all get sick (I just heard other people with
the
same symptoms as me !).

In addition to that, I think it will be nice if the secretariat (I
believe
is the responsible for the hotel contract) can place a complain
regarding
two issues:
1) There is some "wild life" (actually big rats) around, which I don't
think
is a very nice sign or thing to have at our meetings ;-)
2) I feel unacceptable the very high level of noise that we had
yesterday
afternoon and evening. I was in the terminal room and it was
absolutely
impossible to work.

I think that the those two issues need to be taken in consideration
when
paying the invoice to the hotel, and of course, we need to make sure
next
time that we don't repeat those mistakes.

Regards,
Jordi

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.