Re: draft-farrel-rtg-morality-requirements-00.txt

2004-11-16 16:14:31
Indeed.

People polled after the election said they put Moral Values as the #1
priorty. I see no reason why the previous and next administration won't
make  a morality section a requirement in all published docs.

The immorality of NATs for example...

Is it April already?

What did I miss?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Academic Research and Technology Initiatives, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj