Re: draft-farrel-rtg-morality-requirements-00.txt

2004-11-16 20:18:53
On Nov 16, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Bob Hinden wrote:

We should be proactive and create a morality area in the IETF. The morality ADs can review and vote Discuss if the Morality Considerations section in drafts being reviewed by the IESG is not adequate.

I would volunteer for such a job, bearing in mind that the Morality ADs would need to conduct intensive and detailed research on *im*morality to provide the necessary background context, involving extended excursions to New Orleans, Las Vegas, and Vladivostok. -Tim