Re: Adminrest: IASA BCP: Separability

2004-12-01 14:37:05

At 3:41 PM +0100 12/1/04, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Yes, I've always assumed there will be an MOU between IETF and ISOC,
both to recognize the BCP when we have it, and to make explicit some
of these boundary conditions.

This is interesting, because I had not assumed that there would be a
separate MOU...

Who do you think would negotiate the MOU on behalf of the IETF?  And
who would sign it?

I must admit, I share Margaret's reaction.  I assumed the BCP was the
governing document and wouldn't necessarily have to be supplemented
with a codified set of supplements and interpretations.  :)

Carl