iasa-bcp-01 - Open Issues - Startup phase etc

2004-12-03 07:33:11
      There has been a suggestion that we may need some more wording on
      startup phase.  Not clear exactly what might be needed.  Send text
      if you feel additions are needed.

I don't think so. I think the IAOC may need to vary procedures during
startup, but we shouldn't over-design.

      Not clear yet if we have too much about the IAD task.  Should that
      task be specified elsewhere, initially by the Transition Team,
      later by IAOC or some committee?

Closely related - again the IAOC needs discretion to vary the details.

See my next message about the variance.

   Brian