RE: Adminrest: section 4 B

2004-12-03 11:19:05

I agree. The redudancy should stay... It is just a single sentence, and it could save us from later misunderstandings that would be incredibly difficult to unravel.

I saw one message that asked whether the IAOC can remove/replace their chair mid-year. Does that need to be clarified? What is the corresponding process for IAB chair, if any?

Margaret