RE: Adminrest: section 4

2004-12-03 12:19:26

good catch - I support Bert's suggestion of "members"

Scott

---
From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com>
To: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com>,
sob(_at_)harvard(_dot_)edu,
        ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Adminrest:  section 4
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:00:45 +0100

When reading sect 3 1st para again, I found:

   The IASA structure is designed to ensure accountability and
   transparency of the IETF administrative and fiscal activities to the
   IETF community.  The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC)
   directs and oversees the IASA.  The IAOC consists of volunteers, all
   chosen directly or indirectly by the IETF community, as well as
   appropriate ex officio appointments from ISOC and IETF leadership.
   The IAOC shall be accountable to the IETF community for the
   effectiveness, efficiency and transparency of the IASA.

Given the discussion (and resulting changes) below, it seems that maybe
I should change "appoinments" into "members" or "representatives" or
some such. Probably "members" is best.

Pls speak up if you disagree

Bert