RE: Adminrest: section 4

2004-12-02 15:25:42
Makes a lot of sense to me.
Consider it done.

I also am thinking to change text (a little bit futher down)
from
   The two NomCom-selected IAOC members
into
   The two NomCom-appointed IAOC members

Bert (speaking as editor)

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
sob(_at_)harvard(_dot_)edu
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 05:13
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Adminrest: section 4

draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-01 section 4 says

   o  2 members chosen by the IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom)

   o  1 member chosen by the IESG

   o  1 member chosen by the IAB

   o  1 member chosen by the ISOC Board of Trustees

later in section 4 it says:

     Appointed members of the IAOC serve two year terms.

the term usage should be consistent so I would suggest that the
text at the start of section 4 be changed to say:

  o 2 members appointed by the IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom)
  o 1 member appointed by the IESG

Scott