Re: New Last Call: 'Tags for Identifying Languages' to BCP

2004-12-14 07:20:06
Peter Constable scripsit:

My suggestions, then, in response to Bruce Lilley's comments are:

I heartily support all of this, despite the extra burden it imposes
on our esteemed editors, and hope that none of it is in any way
controversial.

--
John Cowan  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
jcowan(_at_)reutershealth(_dot_)com