RE: Consensus? Issue #744: Section 3 - Backup mechanism for IAD

2004-12-22 06:16:24
Inline

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:01
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Consensus? Issue #744: Section 3 - Backup mechanism for IAD

Closing off what I think is already resolved: What we should
do when an IAD is not available (truck fade, for instance).

Suggested text, to be added to the end of section 3.2 (IAOC
responsibilities):

If there is no IAD or the IAD is unavailable, the IAOC may temporarily
assign the IAD's duties to individual members of the IAOC.

OK?

WFM

Bert