End of tickets - heading for vacation

2004-12-23 04:23:25
Note to the IETF list...

Bert and I have now sent out notes on all the open tickets that are not closely related to finances, except 739 and 728.

I've asked the editors to prepare a -03 I-D that can be published before the holidays, incorporating the changes that seem agreed upon (which are most of those tickets). Henrik will then be able to close the tickets.

Today's the day I'm taking off for Christmas holidays, so I won't be able to paint a coherent financial picture for covering the financial tickets (745, 732, 721, 737, 722, 748, 749, 750) before the holidays - meaning that we still have issues to resolve for after the holidays. Whether the changes that happen because of that are "significant" or not remains to be seen.

I have not yet seen a change that I think is large enough to warrant a Last Call reset - it may yet happen, and if others, after having seen the -03 version, think the Last Call needs to be reset because of those changes, please say so on that list.

But - for the moment, I'll just wish you all a happy holiday season!

                       Harald Alvestrand