Re: Acceptability of in-kind donations [was RE: Last Call Comments on draft-iasa-bcp-04.txt]

2005-01-18 03:04:18

--On 17. januar 2005 08:56 -0700 Vernon Schryver <vjs(_at_)calcite(_dot_)rhyolite(_dot_)com> wrote:

That's fine for you people who are continuing to do what you promised
weeks ago to stop doing.  What about those of us who are growing weary
of dozens of such messages per day?  Shouldn't the dozen or so of you
have already retired to a special purpose mailing list as you promised?

sorry; you saw the suggestion, but you didn't see any agreeing to it...

It's bad enough that many of your messages consist of thousands of
bytes saying no more than "Me too" or "I agree."  Now you would multiply
them several fold?

think of it the other way round - the clearer the messages are, the faster we can get out of here!

                    Harald