Re: Rough consensus? #425 3.5

2005-01-20 11:51:10

--On torsdag, januar 20, 2005 20:13:21 +0200 John Loughney <john(_dot_)loughney(_at_)kolumbus(_dot_)fi> wrote:

Steve's email caused me to think, but first let me say that this should
not be in the BCP.  Is it a correct assumption to think that the IASA
will give an update at every IETF plenary, along the lines of IANA and
the RFC Editor? I would hope so.

I definitely think that the first IETF after the IAD has been hired will have a "meet the IAD" session.

Regular presentations seem sensible. The draft says of the IAOC:

  To receive direct feedback from the
  community, the IAOC holds an open meeting at least once per year at
  an IETF meeting.  This may take the form of an open IAOC plenary or a
  working meeting held during an IETF meeting slot.

But there's certainly nothing barring us from doing more!

                   Harald