RE: Legal review 4: Minor editorial

2005-01-25 19:03:28
These 2 have been applied to my edit buffer

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 15:46
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Legal review 4: Minor editorial

Editorial Comments from Jorge:

4., 3rd paragraph below bulleted list:  The 2-year term rule
does not apply
during the initial terms.  Thus, this paragraph should start
out saying
"Subject to paragraph 2 of Section 4.2, appointed members...."

5.5:  I think that the 2nd sentence is not clear, as it uses
the technical
accounting term "debited" in a way that doesn't exactly say
what I think
it's supposed to.  I would rewrite it as follows: "Funds in
IASA accounts
shall be used solely to support IETF activities and for no
other purposes."