Re: #425: Review versus appeal?

2005-01-26 06:38:26
- And last: Even if there is an appeals chain, I don't think the IESG and the IAB should be in it. We are supposed to be selected for the wrong sort of competence.

                  Harald

I'm really not trying to muddy the waters here, but

- I agree with Harald on this point, for exactly the reason stated, and

- this statement seems to be pretty disconnected from the "don't have to respond to community appeals, have to respond to IESG/IAB appeals" discussion (also in this thread), so I think we're confused on consensus...

Spencer