Re: Comment on draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-04

2005-01-26 08:06:05

Russ sez:
  We want to keep it simple.  However, a recall is serious.  At a minimum, we
  need to require that 2/3rd of the voters are present for the vote.  If we
  say that at least 2/3rd of those present must vote for removal, then an
  'abstain' is essentially a vote to keep the chair in office.

I agree except that I'd like to not tie this to a physical (or
teleconference) meeting - why not email in which case it can be
2/3 of the members other than the chair is required to zap the chair

Scott