RE: Progressing Re: Progress report......

2005-01-26 10:24:08
Scott writes

All we need to do is that as soon as we have IASA in place (we
still need to approve the BCP first) that IASA then starts
to prepare for RFPs and such and then the process can start.

the "prepare for RFPs" seems futile (or at least *very* premature)
if NeuStar is to get a N-year agreement/contract

Gets an "N-year" contract with whom?
We are not part of the deal between CNRI/Neustar, are we?
Not according to what I understood of the posting!

Bert
I agree with John that we need to figure out if the BCP as-is
is all that useful in the face of what appears to be a done deal

Scott