Re: Suggested resolution - #826: Section 4 - Removal of the IAOC Chair

2005-01-28 06:38:17
I don't think it is a showstopper and don't think that removing the IAOC char should require a super majority. If the chair serves at the pleasure of the IAOC then the chair should be easily replaceable by the IAOC. I do agree, however, that it should take a majority of the members and not a majority of those present at a meeting to remove the chair.

a.