Re: Perhaps clarify: #825 - IASA responsibilities regarding IPR

2005-01-31 06:00:28

  The IASA is responsible for managing all IPR, including but not
  limited to trademarks, domain names, and copyrights, that belongs
  to the IETF. It is responsible for undertaking any and
  all required actions on behalf of the IETF to obtain, protect and
  manage the rights that the IETF needs to carry out its work.

This makes sense to me, and I agree with Bob that it is important to make it clear who will control and manage our intellectual property rights.

Thanks,
Margaret