Re: Process in finishing (Re: Consensus? #843 section 3.5 - ISOC BoT and overturning decisions)

2005-02-11 13:31:02
--On 11. februar 2005 14:10 -0500 Margaret Wasserman <margaret(_at_)thingmagic(_dot_)com> wrote: I continue to hold to the same theory: That I'll hold a DISCUSS for the document at least 7 days past its final change.

Okay, that sounds reasonable.

I got confused somewhere along the line, and I though that you were holding your discuss until -07 was published, some time around now...

A 7-day "yell-now-or-forever-hold-your-peace" period is okay with me. Maybe you could even extend the official last call to the end of that 7-day period?

I'm really not planning on finding any more issues... Of course, I wasn't planning on finding any issues in the last version, it just happened.

Margaret