Re: Site selection [Re: reflections from the trenches of ietf62 wireless]

2005-03-16 09:55:12
Hi Brian,

That's a challenge I guess ! It happens to me when talking too much ;-)

I can work on this, possibly could have something for a first draft by 10th
of April, but as you said, it will be nice if there is at least one more
co-author. Otherwise for sure Madrid will be a requirement and LATAM another
one, which I'm not sure will be bad anyway :-)

Agree, I was not talking about contractual issues, which in any case could
be open in most of the details, we should have nothing to hide, right ?

So we need a document which defines mainly:
1) Logistic criteria for the venue selection
2) Technical criteria for the venue selection
3) Logistic contingencies
4) Technical contingencies
5) Timing/planning

Possibly I'm missing some other issues ... Inputs welcome !

I will also take a look and try to update the hosting requirements one.

Regards,
Jordi